Production Engineer With Electrical Bias (NT2411)
On behalf of our large food production client in Manchester, we are looking to recruit a multi-skilled production engineer with electrical bias on a permanent contract.
Week 1- Monday to Friday 12 hour day shifts 7am- 7pm
Week 2- Monday to Friday 12 hour night shifts 7pm- 7am
Week 3- 1 Weeks paid leave
After the paid leave, the pattern will then begin again.
24 days holiday per year
- Ensure planned preventative maintenance tasks are carried out using computerised maintenance system
- Improve efficiencies in manufacturing processes
- Provide engineering cover when required, including weekends and maintain engineering stock levels.
- Manage contractors safely when they are required on site ensuring compliance with Permit to Work Systems at all times.
- Ensure all manufacturing standards are achieved and compliance with company quality policies and any customer audit standards including BRC Grade AA+ compliance relating to Engineering.
- Actively support other departments, building team working across departments and pro-actively promote and identify continuous improvement opportunities.
- Ensure that the plant conforms to health and safety legislation and that company health and safety standards are met in all of your activities providing a safe working environment for all employees, contractors and visitors to our sites.
- To ensure that company environmental standards are met in all activities on site to ensure that minimum impact to the environment.
Qualifications & Skills
- At least 3-5 years Electrical Biased multi skilled engineer experience
- Experience in Food Industry for 2 years
- Team working skills
- PC literate
- Food safety certificate, first aid certificates are desirable
Please only apply if you can commit to the above shift pattern.
Please apply online, or by sending your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.