Temporary Administrative Support
Purpose of the Role:
To provide administrative support to the Gloucester facility through managing the front of house functions, meeting and greeting visitors, data entry. Support the UK Director of Operations and the Senior Management Team at Gloucester.
Key Responsibilities and Specific Accountabilities:
But not limited to:
- Manage the front of house functions for Severn Glocon UK valves Ltd. This includes use of meeting rooms. Answering reception phone calls, registering visitors on the sign in system ahead of their arrival, attending to visitors etc.
- Supporting the management team with any facility related issues and general admin.
- Supporting Gloucester’s Senior Management Team when required.
- Providing administrative support, data entry, collation of documents etc.
- Being the first point of contact for the operational matters, dealing with general enquiries and signposting to relevant departments.
- Undertaking of routine administrative duties including photocopying, dealing with incoming and outgoing mail, ordering of stationery, milk, workwear etc.
- Ensuring the PPE is stocked and clean.
- Keeping the notice boards up to date
- Data input as requested and updates for EFACS
- Develop strong interpersonal skills. Be discrete to protect confidential information and fair and unbiased in your dealings with others.
- Any other assistance to support the business, as requested.