Home Working Customer Support Advisor (NT17/11)
Our client based in the centre of Rochdale is looking to recruit a number of CS Advisors to work from home and also within the Rochdale offices once every 2 weeks.
*THIS ROLE IS DUE TO COMMENCE 1ST / 2ND WEEK OF JAN AND RUN UP UNTIL APRIL / MAY 2022*
Please only apply for this role if you are able to work from home and able to commute to the Rochdale offices once every 2 weeks.
Hours of work – Monday to Friday 8am-4pm or 9am- 5pm
Rate of pay - £11.23 per hour – weekly pay & holiday pay
There is a possibility of a permanent job being offered with the company ( In the same role or internally ) dependant on performance & work ethic.
- On a daily basis, you will be the first point of call for tenants. You will be required to deal with a wide range of telephone queries relating to tenancy & housing. These queries could be related to property maintenance, rent & lettings and anti-social behaviours.
- You will be logging jobs, following up jobs and completing jobs on the in house systems
- Liaising with internal and external departments in relation to the tenants queries
- Follow up calls with tenants
- General customer service
- At least 3 years’ experience within a contact / call centre
- Experience within a similar role is preferred but not essential as full training will be provided
- Remote working experience
- Experience dealing with customer complaints / issues either face to face or over the telephone
- Excellent IT & communication skills – both written and verbal
We require all candidates to apply online or by emailing an up to date cv to email@example.com or by calling Natalie on 01706 863703.
We aim to respond to all applications within 48 hours. If you haven’t heard from us within this time frame, please assume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful and we wish you the best with your job search.